Spend time around water and sooner or later, you come across someone who lost something underwater. If you’re looking for the challenge and excitement – along with doing your good deed for the day – the Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course is for you. It gives you the skills you need to find what’s been lost, and how to get it to the surface.
In the Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course, you learn search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems. You learn how to locate large and small objects using search patterns, and various ways for lifting them to the surface.
You will learn:
- Underwater navigation using natural and compass techniques
- Search patterns, lift bag use and recovery methods
- Limited visibility techniques and navigation for search and recovery
Requirements for Search and Recovery Specialty
- PADI Advanced Open Water or PADI Open Water with Underwater Navigator Specialty
- Minimum age: 12
Included in The course:
- Tuition, Books and Certification
- Four Dives
- All Necessery Equipment
- Free Kayak use
- Free Wifi