At Alton’s Dive Center we believe we deliver the best fun dive service you can get in the Bay Islands!
We have thought about what you want as a certified diver, bringing you the benefit of our collective experience of working and diving in resorts, liveaboards, and a variety of dive centers around the world. Read on and find out how we help you get more from your fun diving.
At Alton’s we offer a variety of of fun dives. Dive with us to see the best of Utila! Whatever you want we have something for you. Checkout our Resort Diving page for diving around Utila!
Some features of our fun dives:
- See more fish and less fin – Small group sizes with a maximum of 5 divers per divemaster
- Divers grouped by certification – You’ll be placed in a group with similar dive experience to yourself. Allowing you to maximize your enjoyment of the dive.
- One hour dives – Our dives are planned to maximize your time underwater. Larger tank sizes allow you to stay down for longer.
- Dive to the limit of your training – Have deep diver spec? Nitrox trained? We will put a divemaster on the boat especially for you so you can dive the way you want to.
- Modern and well maintained equipment – Be comfortable and safe on your dives. We have a full range of sizes from XXXS to XXL, prescription masks, integrated weights and men and womens wet suits.
- Underwater cameras with housing available for rental.
- Full dive briefings and debriefings on every dive – Sit down with a coffee and our comprehensive fish ID books to identify the things you saw.
Whatever your interests are we will do our best to accommodate you. These are your dives and this is your vacation so we will help you arrange it so that you get the most out of it. Whether you’re into photography, fish ID or exploration we have the divemaster for you.